Escrow（escrow.com）, is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction. It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the payment in a secure escrow account which is only released when all of the terms of an agreement are met as overseen by the escrow company.
Advantages: Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disperses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
Fee: 3.25% ($25.00 minimum), and 0.26% of amount over $5000.
1. Click the button [Escrow Buy] to starting a Transaction by Escrow.com.
2. You agree to the terms of the transaction on Escrow.com.
3. You pay to Escrow.com and wait for payment verification.
4. We are authorised to transfer domain name to you.
5. You accepts the domain name.
6. Escrow.com releases funds to us from the Escrow account.
Well, congratulations! Transaction is complete safely and securely.
▪ If you do not have an account, you can register one at Escrow.com.
▪ Any question on the transaction, please be sure to use the same email used to register on Escrow.com.
More detail on transaction of Escrow, please consult the official help document:
'What is Escrow? How Does Escrow Work?'